Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
- You’ll lead a team of existing Sales Development Reps, and own hiring and development of the team long-term. You’ll be invaluable to the business by managing our top source of pipeline generation, and being responsible for your team’s pipeline performance on a monthly basis.
- You’ll outline and deliver best practices in an onboarding and ongoing coaching setting.
- You’ll coach tenured SDRs to towards internal growth opportunities. You’ll be an empathetic and confident advocate for the SDR team.
- You’ll have an impact cross-company, such as partnering with marketing to generate pipeline and drive new business from targeted campaigns.
- Ultimately, you’ll help the sales team to achieve revenue goals by delivering on your team’s monthly pipeline objectives.
What you'll have:
- You have 4+ years of experience in software/tech sales. At least part of this experience has been in SaaS.
- You have 2+ years of management or mentorship experience, and at least 1 year in a closing role. (Ie, an Account Executive or comparable).
- You’ve contributed to recruiting and leading a high-performing team of Sales Development Reps (or SDRs/BDRs) and have a passion for developing career paths. You are a champion for your team, and truly love to help and see them succeed.
- You’ve consistently overachieved individual and team targets.
- You have a tangible track record of driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies.
- You can share examples of highly effective outbound campaigns that you developed and ran full-cycle, in partnership with marketing and sales leaders
- You’re highly analytical in how you set goals and prioritize initiatives.
- You’re well-versed in CRM platforms , LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, etc.
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!