Mist built the first AI-driven wireless platform, designed specifically for the Smart Device Era. The Mist Learning Wireless LAN makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable by providing unprecedented visibility into the user experience and by replacing time consuming manual IT tasks with proactive automation. In addition, Mist is the first vendor to bring enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT together to deliver personalized, location-based wireless services without requiring battery-powered beacons. All operations are managed via Mist’s modern cloud architecture for maximum scalability, agility and performance.
The Mist team consists of leading experts in wireless, machine learning and cloud, who are responsible for building the largest and most advanced networks in the world. Founded in 2014, the company is based in Cupertino, CA and funded by top investors, including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Cisco Investments. For more information, visit www.mist.com
Mist is looking for a Channel Account Manager to join our team in the West. This person will be responsible for driving the channel strategy for the assigned region.
- Identify and recruit strategic partners into the Mist Channel Program
- Manage onboarding and enablement of new partners
- Build and execute channel marketing and business development programs that result in partner organic revenue
- Drive Mist awareness through partner ecosystem and ensure partners are meeting Partner Program requirements
- Lead in the alignment of sales resources between Mist and partners
- Open to travelling 60% of the time
- Minimum 5 years of field channel experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong personal network within the industry ideal.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.