Mist is seeking a Senior Manager, Channel Marketing. This integral part of the marketing team will be responsible for ensuring the success of Mist’s partners through effective marketing programs, consistent communications, content creation, and facilitation of day-to-day marketing activities.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the rest of the marketing and sales teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a formal program for Co-Op; Create and enforce marketing plans with partners that effectually utilize these funds
- Assist the Mist channel sales teams in getting lead generation activity going with partners
- Create and manage ongoing sales incentive and product promotion programs
- Create content for partner training and establish a methodology for ensuring partners receive ongoing education
- Own regular communications to the channel, including emails, newsletters, and webinars
- Maintain partner portal for content hosting, Co-op management, lead workflow, etc
- Work with partners on joint marketing activities, including events, websites, emails, etc
- Work with product marketing to create channel specific content, including whitepapers, solution sheets, competitive analysis, playbooks and other channel sales tools.
- Provide feedback and direction so partner considerations are taken into consideration when making strategic company decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 7+ years Channel Marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership position,
- Strong team player and influencer – able to build strong relationships yet push back when necessary
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com and PRM functionality and processes required