This individual must possess a Client-first attitude combined with an understanding of Software as a Service (SaaS) support, to ensure that all Client requests are properly documented, managed and communicated. Working with a range of different Clients, our Client Success Managers are an important component in our objective to strengthen and grow our Client relationships.
The Client Success Manager interfaces and collaborates with other Teams including but not limited to Implementation Project Managers, Client Helpdesk, Supplier Enablement Reps, Compliance Specialists, Insurance Verification, Product Management, Account Management, Finance and Auditing Teams.
Client Success Managers are the day to day client user contact and are critical to ensuring promoting Client engagement, high usage of our application by our clients and ensuring client satisfaction, which results in Client Renewals. Each Client Success Manager will be assigned a portfolio of Client accounts to manage.
Proactive day-to-day Client operational support (including but not limited to):
· Track and own your Client Service Metrics, Client Satisfaction, Response Times and Reference Status
· Create meeting agendas, communicate the agenda prior to the meeting, involve all appropriate parties, drive the meeting, send follow up to the meeting and complete all action items from the meeting
· Visit clients as often as needed to ensure they are successful. This may require 25-50% travel time.
· Receive incoming client requests and prioritize them appropriately. Analyze and promptly respond with correct articulate answers or forward on to the appropriate internal department and ensure follow up.
· If applicable, coordinate with global support team for clients who are in multiple regions (i.e. Global Project Manager, IPM’s, AMs, other CSMs, etc.)
Client On-boarding and On-going Support:
· Coordinate and work with the Implementation Project Managers, Account Managers and Field Sales during the implementation and on-boarding process
· Performing client training
· Analyze the client’s internal business processes to suggest improvements to existing products or functionality to satisfy their needs and refer to Account Managers as necessary.
· Analyze existing products the client subscribes to, to improve and enhance the client experience and client user engagement with the application.
· Create, query and adjust Client reports
· Investigate, report, follow-up and test all client related improvements with existing products, bugs & technical issues
· Ensure client users understand, are trained on and utilize the products they have available to them to achieve maximum benefit to the client users.
· Update and maintain all relative Client information (Salesforce, etc.)
· Coordinate, configure and implement existing product changes and updates
· Understand and consolidate Client feedback and ensure it is delivered internally to promote an optimal Client Experience with both our software and supporting services
· Participate in continuous improvement of Customer Service Team
Consult and work with the Strategic Account Manager/Field Sales on:
· Account Reviews
· New product or new feature requests that the client is interested in based on your analysis and experience
· Expansion opportunities
· Assist with Strategic Account Plan
Education, Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· PMP Certification a plus
· Strong project management skills, time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time.
· Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
· Ability to analyze, gather requirements, create and action plan and provide follow up to incoming client requests
· Experience in a SaaS and/or Professional Services Software based organization a plus
· Demonstrated experience learning new technologies and solutions
· Outstanding communication skills (written and non-written). Able to write and speak clearly, navigate difficult conversations and easily communicate next steps.