Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and revision of Avetta policies, and procedures related to Quality Assurance in compliance with appropriate standards and guidelines.
- Aiding Avetta in ISO 9001 Certification across Business Units or Countries.
- Develop and manage Quality Assurance methodologies to assure Product quality and reliability for Avetta Customers.
- Evaluate Case/Assessment deviations, investigations and corrective for the HSE & Assessment Services Team.
- Identify and develop plans to address corrective actions in verifying accuracy, relevancy and applicability of documentation to support Regional Leads and Manager review/approval and closure.
- Interface with other department management/lead personnel to assure completion of investigations and corrective action identification on or before established due dates is streamlined.
- Expected to promote continuous improvement and facilitates problem resolution.
- Completes investigations and authors final assessment reports for Manager review/approval and client approval, as applicable. This may include collecting and requesting data and information from other departments, suppliers and/or clients.
- Accountable for assisting the Manager, Global HSE & Assessment Services and Regional Leads to ensure and follow up on implementation of corrective actions that are raised by deviations, audit or regulatory inspections.
- Responsible for managing Avetta quality systems, processes and procedures (e.g. Incident, CAPA, Vendor complaint) to assure product quality and safety.
- Provides support for the Manager/Leads to include timely communication with contract clients during appropriate phases of investigations.
- Influence quality system metrics such as Incident, Corrective and Preventive Action, Supplier or Client complaint resolution and other quality metrics as needed in support of management review of system data.
- Provide investigation training as needed to Manager/Regional Leads and other departments to ensure that investigations are handled consistently throughout the company.
- Performs other assignments as directed.
- High school diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years Quality Assurance experience OR 5+ years Quality Assurance experience required
- Safety, Health and Environmental auditing experience, desired
- Lead or supervisory experience preferred
- Six sigma (green/black belt) certification strongly desired
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems - IS09000/AS9100 required
- Internal and external audit experience desired.
- Must have experience in analysis of data using quality tools such as 5Why, 8D, pareto charts, histograms.
- Ability to create and present information/data analysis results that is informative and understandable
- Experience with technical writing, investigations, CAPA system, procedure development, QA operations system, and QC analysis is required.
- Proficiency in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Web Conferencing Software (e.g. Zoom, Webex or Go To Meeting), Salesforce and JIRA.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Conflict resolution
- Attentiveness to detail
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving skills