We are looking for a Executive Assistant to support several members our executive team. We are a fast paced and rapidly scaling company so we are looking for someone who is flexible, can solve problems quickly and wants to grow.
- Manage heavy calendars for executive staff
- Assist in coordinating both domestic and international travel for our executives that may include preparing itineraries, securing visas, etc.
- Plan and manage meetings and special events
- Assist with emails, preparing presentations and agendas
- Attend meetings and follow up on actions items
- Work collaboratively with other EA’s and provide interim support to other executives when needed
- 5+ years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendars, Excel , Powerpoint and other tools
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environmentA proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills