The Udemy Workplace team’s mission is to create an environment that enables employees to operate at their full potential by building innovative and scalable systems.
We are looking for a Workplace Coordinator to join our small, but mighty, team to help deliver on this mission. You will be a part of a team that is responsible for creating and maintaining a welcoming, organized, clean and comfortable office environment.
In addition to being the welcoming face of the company and the first touch point, we are looking for a collaborative and engaged member of the team who demonstrates extraordinary customer service skills and believes cultivating overall employee efficiently through workplace as a key priority.
- Ownership of the front desk: greeting visitors, provide accurate information and instructions. Minimal phone coverage
- Maintains security by following procedures; managing freight elevator access; ensuring visitor check-in; and properly directing guests
- Management of workplace team ticket queues, making sure every request is adequately addressed
- Oversee all purchasing for the office to ensure snacks, beverages, and other supplies are always fully stocked
- Onboarding of new hires and partner with the People Partner team and People Ops on new hire engagement
- Oversee and manage company wide and internal team events
- Partner with the Workplace Team to manage our office space, serving 300+ Udemy employees (and growing!)
- Provide administrative support to the org including incoming and outgoing mail, inventory management, supply ordering etc. Schedule and maintain company calendar
- Supporting the People team, as needed
- Create documentation for workflows and procedures
- Be a driving force in creating new and innovative systems that scale
Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 Years of experience
- A flexible and collaborative person with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Skilled with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendars, Excel , Powerpoint and Confluence
- Able to handle some physical tasks as needed (e.g., light lifting of boxes and rearranging of furniture)
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional prioritization skills. This is a multitasking role with a wide range of responsibilities
- The ability to work with a wide variety of people, at all levels in the organization, in a fast-paced, startup environment