About the role
The Udemy Marketing team is focused on finding, growing and engaging users in pursuit of creating a next-gen learning environment for the workplace. To drive and grow user acquisition in 2018 and beyond, we’re looking for an experienced Marketing Affiliate Partnership Associate LATAM to partner with our core Marketing team, reporting directly to the head of Marketing in Brazil and dotted line to the global head of affiliates in San Francisco.
The person in this role will be key to manage local partners via affiliate channels, paid placements on external sites and business partnerships. In collaboration with other marketing team members, you’ll also be a key regional point of contact across marketing organization in San Francisco. You will strategize on high-impact projects, and will focus on identifying and promoting our offering to our ever-expanding user-base on Udemy.com in Brazil.
Some of the questions you will help us answer include: How do we create and implement winning reseller partnerships for users in Brazil? How can we leverage top existing affiliate partners in LATAM? How should we think about channels of distribution for our product?
To be successful in this role, you must have a willingness to learn from, let go of old assumptions to iterate quickly, and be fearlessly creative and hands on. If you have passion for education, love using data to drive high-impact projects and believe that nothing is ever ‘done’, we invite you to apply now.
- Build affiliate strategy and build a pipeline of prospects to accelerate revenues on our affiliate channel in LATAM.
- Drive expansion of existing affiliate clients as well as generating new business at prospect chains in LATAM
- Oversee day to day affiliate partners in LATAM
- Drive paid placement on 3rd party site deals strategy
- Customize our offer by content, urgency and value in order to attract more students to our site.
- Manage a local budget and calendar of local marketing initiatives in Brazil.
- Measure, track and analyse results.
- Make a case for, gain support and align initiatives with the core Marketing team in San Francisco.
- Work closely with different teams across marketing, product and engineering to to generate product and channel insights.
- Present findings and insights clearly and concisely to the marketing team and senior management when necessary.
- The ability to work and lead complex projects cross-functionally.
- 3+ experience with affiliate marketing
- Previous experience in startup companies (entrepreneurial skills)
- Strong relationship management skills to lead a team and to drive partnerships
- Ability to communicate in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- 3-5 years partnership experience in digital, channel marketing, or demand generation
- An innately analytical mindset that can surface actionable data
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to work and lead complex projects cross-functionally
- Passion for technology and online education
- High energy and positive attitude
WORK STRUCTURE & COMPENSATION
Udemy is based in San Francisco, but this position will be based in São Paulo, Brazil in our office at R Cap Antonio Rosa 409. We’d still love for you to embrace our mission, culture, philosophies, and team.