The Sales Development role is a critical front-end sales position where you will be dealing with all Udemy for Business inbound inquiries. SDRs will work with Account Executives to produce opportunity pipeline and qualified meetings. In this role will learn skills that will become the foundation of your sales career.
- Respond to all inbound inquiries of Udemy for Business
- Proficient in the Udemy for Business mission, value proposition, and product
- Brand ambassador by getting to know and love the Udemy for Business product and story
- Willingness to be creative and try new prospecting strategies
- Continually improve sales skills to attain quota and grow as a sales professional
- College Degree, BA/BS preferred
- Must be driven, self motivated and high-energy team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
ABOUT UDEMY FOR BUSINESS
At Udemy, we believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 24 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by mastering new skills on Udemy. Through our global marketplace, we connect lifelong learners around the world to the largest selection of online courses created by expert instructors, and we’re just getting started.
Udemy for Business (UFB), is Udemy’s enterprise offering. Our mission is to help employees do whatever comes next. We’re helping companies like PayPal, Lyft, Booking.com, Capgemini, and Century 21 to solve the critical skills gap that teams increasingly face, whether it’s the latest technical skills, marketing & sales, leadership soft skills, and more. And we’re just getting started.
Udemy in the News: