Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button builds meaningful connections between mobile apps, providing the connective fabric that allows apps to guide their users to make the right purchase at the right time. We’ve built our reputation on reliability and innovation, and build our systems and processes with a focus on quality and scale.
As an Account Executive at Button, you will be responsible for selling, developing, and leading the sales process and transitioning Marketers onto the Button Platform. You will be instrumental in helping internal teams understand the needs of marketers when it comes to App commerce through the affiliate channel.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about selling and discovering new partnerships for Button. As a company, we believe in finding the right tool for the right job and enjoy experimenting with new technologies.
AS AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE YOU WILL:
- Lead the Sales process - from prospecting through on-boarding - for new Marketers adopting the Button Platform to open this new, exciting mobile acquisition channel
- Exceed quarterly targets through prospecting, developing, and persuading key decision makers at premium Marketers
- Utilize innovation, creativity, process, and entrepreneurialism in every interaction you have externally and internally.
- Commit and deliver to the Product feedback loop at Button, ensuring our platform is at the cutting edge of delivering new products and features that our Marketers value
- Unlock your existing network and experience in helping brands integrate technology that helps them meet their marketing acquisition and re-engagement needs.
- Lead and shape the Button Commerce Partner Marketing needs, working closely with our Marketing teams to enhance existing sales tools and create new ones
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- A consistent track record of success owning a complicated, enterprise sales process that involves marketing and (technical) product stakeholders.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the Business Development space
- Used creative thinking to unlock prospects and deliver value to their organization
- Experience building relationships based on education and industry-expertise
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and valued two-way communication to bring innovation to a platform
- Delivered new technology solutions for marketers
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO. There, he successfully designed, built, and led teams across the US, Europe and Asia, and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth. Prior to Impact Radius, Tijs served as the VP of Global Sales at Forrester Research, and has held a variety of positions at one of the world’s most influential research and advisory firms beforehand. He has grown and managed teams worldwide, successfully designing and building global sales organizations.
- Laura Kreinbihl, Director, Partnerships: Laura works on sourcing and building relationships with leading digital publishers that want to make their content actionable. Though a proud graduate of the landlocked THE Ohio State (go Buckeyes!), she loves the beach and can often be found hopping a quick flight to Miami for the weekend.
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnership Development Manager: Dennis works with top merchants, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Hayley Margio, Sales Ops and Strategy Manager: Hayley is the Revenue strategy team. Sometimes referred to by colleagues as "the Meryl Streep of Button," she spends her days helping Button bring new products to market and wrangling unwieldy excel models. Prior to Button, Hayley grew up on two different continents but went to the same school twice. She is the pre-eminent boutique fitness connoisseur here at Button HQ and will be first in line at new vegetarian restaurants in NYC.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.