About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Product Marketing Executive
- Owns Product Marketing & Communication for the full stack of products across our Insights, Anywhere Commerce, Engagement & Loyalty offerings.
- Market landscaping, STP (Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning)
- Be the voice of product & a sales enabler across India, SEA and EMEA markets: stakeholders include prospects, customers and internal audience.
- Collaborate with Product Management team from Idea Inception to Product Launch and then work with field sales to increase product adoption
- Passionate about all things design. Own Product packaging and all product collateral
- Analytics: Love, live breathe DATA and has a data-driven mindset.
- Entrepreneurial and Out of the box thinker with crazy ideas!
- 4-7 years of experience in building and managing a brand (preferably in a B2B technology based company / Retail Technology company).
- Education: MBA from a tier-1 / 2 B-school. However, doesn't matter if one is a Marketing Junkie with a terrific track record.
What can one expect?
- High growth professional environment + opportunity to experience exponential learning curve.
- Be part of a team that is working to create Asia’s Bellwether SAAS product company
- Free Food, Open & Flexible Work Culture