ClearDATA is seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive who wants to use their business development skills and deep knowledge of healthcare technology to truly make a difference in Healthcare! If you’re passionate about creating a new category of technology that will fundamentally make healthcare better, come join our team.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will sell to customers face to face and over the phone, in an inbound, outbound, and partner model. They receive qualified leads from the Lead Gen team and are expected to follow up, qualify, educate, and close. ESEs are also expected to generate their own leads and work the partners assigned to them to generate leads and sales. These are often competitive sales that can take 90+ days to close.
The ESEs first responsibility is meeting monthly quota expectations, by exceeding customer expectations, knowing our product portfolio, and providing an exemplary customer experience.
You will develop your territory by attending partner conferences, developing and attending industry groups, and advising ClearDATA on field marketing activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Sells to new enterprise prospects and partners to obtain leads and orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets
- Partner with leadership to create and improve strategic sales plans for the Payer, Provider, Pharma and ISV space.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations and collateral based on healthcare vertical
- Focuses sales efforts by qualifying potential deals and forecasting close date.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current news, product information, and other HCIT related current events.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides accurate forecast at a deal level, including close date, MRR, and product info
- Provides a high-quality handoff of closed won accounts to Account Management, Implementation, and Support Teams.
- Other duties as needed
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in either Cloud IT sales, or Healthcare IT required
- Experience selling to the provider, payer or pharma space
- A proven track record of identifying and closing sales that meets or exceeds individual quota
- Understanding the drivers for customer cloud adoption
- Previous work experience in a complex sales cycle environment
- Previous experience selling subscription-based products
- Superb business development and negotiation skills
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Team Player
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Familiar with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Experience in Cloud Healthcare Hosting Solutions
- Experience working with HIPAA regulations
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure