ClearDATA is seeking a dynamic Amazon Web Services team leader who wants to use their management passion and skills to truly make a difference in healthcare!
You will be managing the Cloud computing-technical team who is responsible for onboarding and supporting our large enterprise clients on the ClearDATA AWS platform. This position reports to our Director, Enterprise Support.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, lead, develop and coach an AWS-focused team of technical admins, engineers, and architects in support of large enterprise clients 24x7.
- Drive continuous improvement and operational discipline through collaborative and proactive activities across Product, Sales, Account Management, and Operational Excellence organizations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the enterprise customer base relative to their solutions, business drivers, success criteria, and long-term strategy.
- Lead team in driving customer satisfaction
- Lead and ensure the team is highly trained in all services and following procedures and protocols prescribed in the ClearDATA delivery model.
- Lead the mitigation of delivery risks & issues.
- Manage tightly to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), regularly reporting on them and associated corrective actions and insights.
- Educate customers on ClearDATA services and translate those into a clear business value proposition.
- Take a data-driven approach, to incident and problem management.