Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We are looking for a talented individual to help develop our client success practice and maximize the impact of Second Measure data for our rapidly growing client base.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you'll work with some of the world's largest investment firms, impacting their most significant strategic decisions. You'll also play a critical role in enabling the success of a fast-growing and well-funded technology startup.
- Actively identify opportunities to improve client decision-making using Second Measure data.
- Proactively manage client engagement with Second Measure's product and data. Define internal success metrics and processes for the role.
- Scope and manage custom research projects with the help of our data team.
- Act as internal voice-of-the-client to shape Second Measure's product development efforts.
- Maintain deep technical understanding of Second Measure's product and data, to provide first-line technical and product support, on-boarding, and training
- 5+ yrs experience in a consulting, technical account manager, finance and/or client-facing capacity.
- If NYC-based, we need someone with experience working with institutional investors
- Strong experience communicating analytical work to executives.
- Enthusiastic and precise.
- You enjoy working with clients as a trusted advisor.
- Initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; plus a generous parental leave policy (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)