As a key contributor to our product design team, you will work closely with our customers, data scientists, engineers and product managers to deliver experiences our users will love. You’ll be working on a best-in-class analytics tool, solving meaty data visualization challenges and applying design thinking to reframe complex workflows is an elegant fashion.
In a given week, you might:
- Design a holistic experience which may span multiple features, workflows or channels
- Find novel, yet workable, solutions that go beyond simple best practices
- … Or know when best practices more than suffice
- Answer your own questions through user research, system audits or any means necessary
- Deliver pixel-perfect mockups to engineering, and support questions during development
- Be a tireless and passionate advocate for the customer. Always.
- You’ve been a key contributor on multiple shipped products, ideally at a technology startup
- You've been bringing consumer-grade design to the enterprise for years
- You've designed for analytics and/or data platforms
- You're "full-stack," comfortable owning a feature from idea to mockup
- A team player with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail and extreme ownership
- Data makes your heart sing