At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
Blue Jeans Network is seeking a Sales Strategy Analyst to join our team in
San Francisco, reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations. The Sales Strategy Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the Sales Organization with quota / coverage models, pipeline analysis and detailed reporting. This role will also support design, rollout and management of sales programs and campaigns.
The ideal candidate is an innately organized person who’s excited about data, research, pipeline analysis and who loves to interact with customer facing team members. Candidates must have the ability to pivot quickly and adapt to new strategies, products and requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of market strategies and financial initiatives to align our sales leadership teams through data driven metrics.
- Assist in the development and reporting of key sales performance metrics to help drive increased sales productivity. Distill reporting into presentation format for sales leadership roles.
- Assist in the development of annual and quarterly plans and forecasts; create sales leadership facing forecasts, pipeline analysis and trending.
- Partner with the global sales team to help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- 3+ years Experience in sales finance or sales operations, preferably in the SaaS space
- Experience with visualization tools / SQL a plus
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration/finance/statistics or related field