Manager of SRE
Blue Jeans Network
Mountain View, CA, US
Apply for the
- Manage on call 24/7 production support for all BlueJeans production environments.
- Work in collaboration with BlueJeans strategic accounts and customer success teams to troubleshoot customer submitted issues.
- Manage internal Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process and documentation.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to support strategic projects.
- Find scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements.
- Deploy, maintain, and support the multiple application environments (QA, Engineering, Staging, & Production).
- Automate current manual processes via Terraform, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- 3+ years of experience as a people manager in an Engineering or Operations capacity.
- Strong Linux administration skills with an emphasis on shell scripting.
- Hands on technical experience with supporting SaaS based applications.
- Expertise with AWS platform including RDS, VPCs, ECS/EKS, and Lambda.
- Expertise with Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes (or other orchestration tools), and Jenkins.
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring platforms (Datadog, Nagios) and Application Performance Management (APM) systems (New Relic, AppDynamics).
- Experience with Configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline configuration, deployment, and support.