We are seeking a Senior DevOps SRE to join our technical operations team. You will help define systems, tools, and platforms on which Turnitin’s infrastructure and applications are deployed and operated. As Turnitin migrates to the cloud, you’ll work with our DevOps engineers to ensure the quality, operability, and security of Turnitin’s services through careful design and automation.
What we expect from you:
- Programming ability in languages such as Go, Java or Python.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in both development and production environments.
- Experience with modern application performance monitoring tools like NewRelic or Datadog.
- Continuous integration and delivery platforms such as CircleCI, or Jenkins
- You will have experience with service architecture, including service discovery, monitoring, caching, centralised logging, reliable background job processing and circuit breaking.
- Experience with information security and data privacy a plus. This position reports to the CISO.
- History of operationally minded behaviour, particularly with tools like Terraform, cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, and orchestration systems like Kubernetes.
- An enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowance
- Various salary sacrifice schemes
- Free breakfasts, fruit, drinks and snacks
- International travel (occasional)