Bitglass is a fast growing startup in the white hot Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) space. We’re a five year old company with over 100 employees plus $80M+ in funding from Tier 1 venture capital firms. We offer candidates competitive salary, benefit and stock packages. We’ve got great customers, in a broad range of industries, deployed and referenceable.
Now is the time to join - we’re proven in the market, but there is still plenty of opportunity to grow and learn, and to make a big impact on the strategic direction of the company.
Your mission will be to extend our lead through product innovation with a focus on simplicity and ease of use.
The Technical support and deployment engineer will work closely with our Enterprise customers to deploy their solutions and troubleshoot issues to customer satisfaction. The ideal applicant will be self-directed, well organized, articulate, and a team player. The candidate will be the primary POC for his accounts' deployments and responsible for pre and post-sales product technical support responsibilities. This position will require candidates to have a strong background in heterogenous data center technologies, web applications and security, cloud technologies, single sign on, linux, proxy and networking. The successful candidate must be capable of being highly productive with customers, delivering highest quality of technical support for our customers and achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- 1 year of experience in enterprise support and service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Knowledge of LDAP, ActiveSync, Active Directory, MS Exchange, SSO and SAML
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, Web Applications and proxies
- Experience in troubleshooting - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, ActiveSync, Email and Application security
- Broad technical knowledge of internet products and technologies, data security/protection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of common support metrics, SLAs, available tools, and typical industry standards for excellent support
- Experience in handling support activities like incident logging, initial troubleshooting, doing root cause analysis and updating knowledge base
- Ready to work in flexible work hours
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Linux, Windows, and virtualization technologies such as VMware ESX, Xen and KVM
- Knowledge of Cloud apps (Salesforce, Box, Dropbox, Google Apps, O365)