Copper is reimagining crm. It’s made for G Suite, works instantly and has a beautiful user experience. Designed to help business relationships last, Copper is changing how we work together.
A day in the life...
- Run diagnostics and isolate problems in order to determine the solutions needed for implementation
- Debug problems by inspecting server logs and database entries.
- Build mobile test apps in order to replicate problems, review code snippets
- Debrief clients on issues that arise and walk them through the problem-solving process
- Proactively follow up with partners to ensure the issue has been resolved
- Influence product integration and write integration / troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for internal and external clients
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with software development tools and environments as well as customer support
- Technical integration background is a must - A major plus if its within the industry!
- Client-focused mindset with a passion for solving technical issues
- Basic familiarity with SQL and data analysis skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, willing to ask for help and offer support to the rest of the team
- Bachelor's degree
Tell me more about Copper...
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for crms
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- On a roll: In the last year our crm has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a difference
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more