Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Human Resources Representative is the a critical member of the HR and broader Support Team, providing HR excellence to a growing population of over 100 employees located at our Oakbrook Terrace HQ, satellite offices, and those working remotely. As a HR Representative, you will help to lay the groundwork for Infutor’s people processes and programs while being able to develop your HR generalist skill set. This role requires a proactive self-starter who is both process and culture driven.
This position reports to the Director of Human Resources, and may require travel between our Oakbrook Terrace and Chicago Loop locations.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a member of the HR and Support Team, you will use your exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills to manage Infutor's day-to-day people operations while helping to grow key HR functions. This role has 3 key areas of focus: HRIS & Benefits Administration, Hiring & New Hire Onboarding, and Employee Relations. Opportunities for exposure to other facets of HR will be provided through participation in special projects.
As an HR Representative, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Be an integral part of the hiring process: owning of the end-to-end pre-employment process and candidate communications, contributor to the offer generation team, and be a key contributor to the execution of the Talent Acquisition process.
- Serve as initial point of contact with employees for questions related to HR policies, program, practices, benefits, etc.
- Responsible for the data input, integrity and auditing of HRIS, including timely and accurate payroll processing in ADP Workforce Now.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of New Hire Orientation, which may include partnering and conducting orientation.
We are looking to continue to evolve and improve our processes to allow us to effectively and reliably scale and hire and retain exceptional talent, while keeping things flexible and nimble. The goal is to provide exceptional experience for our current and prospective employees and foster postive relationships with our external vendors and partners.
Hiring & New Hire Onboarding
- Own the pre-employment process which consists of initiating background checks for all new hires, contractors, 1099 consultants, owning the communication of new hires with the Onboarding team, and managing the processing of new hire information to our HRIS.
- Generate offer letters, send to the appropriate parties for signing, and upload the signed offer letter within our ATS/HRIS.
- Schedule and facilitate onsite, phone, and video conference interviews on an as-needed basis while always delivering positive candidate experience.
- Assist with resume screening and applicant tracking, as well as provide guidance on Talent Acquisition processes and best practices.
Employee Relations & HR Administration
- Provide superior customer service to employees and managers in a timely manner; resolve issues and field questions as they relate to company policies, programs, etc. If unable to answer a inquiry, then escalate issue to proper resource.
- In conjunction with the Benefits Broker, assist employees with benefits questions and/or issues; and participate in the coordination of annual open enrollment and contract renewals.
- Assist with general office administration, event planning, and employee relations activities that foster our values and culture.
- Assist with the development and delivery of Human Resources and Corporate communications.
- Process new hires, terminations, and employee status changes.
- Own data integrity, training, and adoption of ADP Workforce Now.
- Assist with monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee and/or manager’s experience.
- Partner closely with insurance broker to support and assist benefits enrollment, changes and issues, and annual open enrollment.
- Provide benefits education as part of the New Hire Onboarding process.
- Monitor and assist employees in new hire and qualifying event Life Events completion.
- Supports leaves of absence process, including STD, FMLA, Non-FMLA and Worker’s Compensation.
- Vendor management, as well as generating/reviewing reports and invoices as required by Accounting.
- Maintains basic knowledge and understanding of benefits, COBRA, qualifying events, HIPAA, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, or other related field.
- Two to three years of experience in the Human Resources field required, as well as knowledge of the basic Human Resources functions and laws.
- Strong technology skills; proficiency in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel.
- Experience with the administration of HRIS, ATS, and other HR systems; preferably ADP Workforce Now and JazzHR.
- Exposure to the coordination and administration of employer-sponsored benefit programs and payroll.
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task, and time manage workload. Must be able to handle multiple projects at once with a strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships- must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Manage one's self with the utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work confidently and independently; escalate issues and decisions when appropriate.
- Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency.
- Serve as a positive example of our culture and values.
Exceptionally qualified candidates will also have:
- Previous experience in a high-growth or startup operation
- Previous experience at technology or sales-focused organizations
- Previous experience witih recruitment and sourcing
- Knowledge of ADP, specifically ADP WorkforceNow
- Previous experience processing Payroll
- Knowleldge of G Suite Applications
- Previous office administraiton experience
Competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round