Omada is hiring a Manager of Clinical Quality to provide clinical oversight and training for the Health Coaches and Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs) who provide diabetes education and lifestyle counseling to our participants. Your day-to-day will include designing clinical protocols, reviewing quality dashboards, and training health coaches for participants with obesity-related chronic disease. You will shape the approach and practice of applying evidence-based education to a virtual setting. This position reports to Omada’s Vice President of Medical Affairs and must be San Francisco based.
You are passionate about providing lifestyle education at scale, particularly using digital tools to connect people to coaches. You have clinical experience providing diabetes education as a CDE as well as supervising and training a team. You are well-versed in clinical best practice for diabetes education and weight management. You are a strong leader and advocate for patients and clinical staff. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways. You have or are qualified for a license under the Enhanced Nurses Licensure Compact.
- Advise and Consult with Omada’s coaching team by developing clinical protocols, providing training, and clinical oversight.
- Design health coach training and serve as a consult to our coaching team.
- Work side-by-side with our health coach, product, and data science teams to ensure high quality care.
- Stay current on diabetes education and weight management best practices to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
You will love this job if you:
- Are a certified diabetes educator (CDE) with 5+ years of experience of direct diabetes care and 3-5 years experience supervising a diabetes education program.
- Also have a valid license as an NP or RN.
- Have additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine.
- Have stellar written and oral communication skills.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna, Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.