We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits to join our People Operations team and lead Omada in making meaningful, impactful investments in our most important asset— our people. Leveraging seven years of data-driven insights and deep experience with hundreds of health plan and employer customers, Omada is poised for incredible growth as we begin offering highly personalized chronic disease management programs along with our core diabetes prevention program. We plan to hit significant milestones as a company over the next couple years, and we need you to ensure that our total rewards package evolves along with us. As we scale, you’ll shape our philosophy, strategy, and process in fundamental ways— exploring new ways of compensating our people, building in cutting edge benefits and perks, adding complexity and rigor to our approach… the sky’s the limit!
- Own the evolution of our compensation philosophy and approach as we grow, identifying the changes we should make as we hit each milestone as a company, partnering with our leadership to make them happen, and communicating them to our community.
- Run our cyclical pan-Omada compensation cycles. Review each and every Omadan’s current compensation, work with their managers to make well-earned adjustments, and ensure that every Omadan understands how and why they’re compensated the way they are.
- Partner with our recruiting team during the hiring process by providing compensation ranges for open roles & making offers that fairly reward new hires for the contribution they’ll be making at Omada.
- Manage our annual benefits renewal and Open Enrollment, leading us in evolving our benefits package in support of our growing team, and helping Omadans make savvy benefits decisions for themselves and their families.
- Guiding Omadans through benefits decisions throughout the year. Whether it’s a new hire or someone with a QLE, you’re there to educate them about their options and help them through the process.
- Innovate on the way we provide benefits information and guide our folks through enrollments, bringing surprise and delight to the process wherever we can.
- Work closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure that our benefits are operating smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage annual benefits compliance activities (e.g. HCSO reporting, non-discrimination testing).
You will love this job if you:
- Well acquainted with compensation & benefits program design & administration, ideally through 5+ years of experience.
- A top-notch planner and project manager with a borderline neurotic eye for details.
- A friend to tools & technology. You’ve honed your excel and Google Sheets skills, and successfully navigated a few complex systems (think HRIS, compensation benchmarking systems, etc.).
- A thoughtful problem solver— the more complex and ambiguous the situation, the more it excites you.
- A workflow innovator. When you’re introduced to a new process, you often find yourself itching to improve it through automation, streamlining, and/or a good old fashioned redesign.
- A forward-thinking strategist. You can look at where Omada is now and where it’s going, and anticipate how our compensation & benefits approach should evolve with our growing team.
- A team player with strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You work well with all sorts of people, have a knack for putting complex topics in plain English, and you’re eager to jump in and help where needed.
- Always accountable. You’re skilled in juggling competing priorities, driving projects to the finish line, and learning from your mistakes.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.