What You’ll Do
- Mine data and analytics at the customer level to gain a better understanding of their usage behaviors, including impacts of current marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the CRM marketing team, responsible for CRM campaign pre and post analysis, cohorting, experiment design, segmentation, KPI measurement and more. Collaborate on project planning/prioritization meetings, stakeholder meeting, data prioritization meeting, etc.
- Choose the proper metrics for tracking and understanding current and future experiments.
- Develop dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into rider and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance.
- Implement and analyze A/B or Multi-Variate Tests to provide actionable insights to the marketing team on the test data.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Use tools such as Google Sheet, Tableau and many internal tools to work efficiently at scal
What You’ll Need
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of analytical and database experience. Marketing analytics or consulting experience is a plus.
- Excellent programming skills in SQL and Python. R is a plus.
- Proficiency with multiple analytical and database tools (e.g Jupyter notebooks, Hive, Presto, Vertica, Tableau)
- Excellent data visualization skills. Experience creating dashboard reporting in Tableau or a similar visualization tool a plus.
- Speed, resourcefulness and a go-getter attitude. Moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core qualification of our team.
- Someone who is willing to contribute new ideas and articulate them to a variety of stakeholders and not just execute on existing ones
- A commitment to learning - We want someone who seeks to deliver impact, but also invests in themselves and others. We don’t get better by standing still, so you will need to consistently seek to innovate and raise the bar
- A love of data - you just go get the data you need and turn it into an insightful story. You know how to convert data into decisions without getting stuck in paralysis by analysis