TigerConnect is looking for an IT Support Technician who would report into the Director of IT/Security and will provide day-to-day hands-on support to the organization's IT needs. This would include supporting our laptops, desktops, phones, mobile devices, and applications. This position interfaces directly with internal employees and various departments, troubleshooting user desktop issues to resolution, as well as external parties such as vendors and 3rd parties.
The ideal candidate would have the following experience: LAN support, break/fix, troubleshooting, software/hardware upgrades, patch management, Anti-Virus management, image management, application installs, phone system support, user support, and training, etc.
What You'll Own:
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date licenses and hardware/software asset inventory
- Laptop/desktop deployments and break/fix (Windows and Macs)
- IT equipment and supplies procurement
- Hardware/software installs and upgrades
- User support and training
- Manage IT department documentation
- Perform preventive maintenance
- LAN support / wireless support
- Productivity app support (GSuite, Office 365)
- Android / iPhone / wireless devices deployment and support
- Security and compliance tasks such as reporting and remediation
- VoIP (Voice over IP) support
- AntiVirus Management and support
- Audio/Visual support request (video conferences, meeting spaces, special events etc)
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, IT, networking or related degree
- Understanding of MDM (Mobile Device Management) such as JAMF or Absolute
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, will not take “it’s just broken” for an answer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.