TigerConnect is currently seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join the Finance and Operations team. This position will work closely alongside the Assistant Controller on a wide range of tasks including accounts payable, payroll, collections and balance sheet schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, motivated, and proactive, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
What You’ll Own:
- Create month-end journal entries, reconciliations, and reports
- Maintain balance sheet schedules, perform monthly analysis and reconciliations of select balance sheet accounts
- Own accounts payable, vendor relationships and expense reimbursement
- Assist with year-end audit requests and adjustments
- Perform monthly analysis of past due invoices and help the company’s days sales outstanding by ensuring we are collecting on all invoices & provide weekly updates to the finance team
- General payroll tasks including setting up new employees, processing terminations and coordinating final pay details, and employee expense processing and reporting
- Proactively identify areas we can improve; Implement new systems and processes to optimize financial statement close process
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related subject
- 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Previous experience with Netsuite preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High level of attention to detail; committed to accuracy
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Proactive nature with a positive attitude
Who We Are:
As healthcare’s largest provider of clinical communication solutions, TigerConnect helps physicians, nurses, and other staff communicate and collaborate more effectively, accelerating productivity, reducing costs, and improving patient outcomes. With over 7,000 facilities, delivering hundreds of millions of messages monthly, TigerConnect continually delivers advanced product innovations and integrates with critical hospital systems such as the EHR, nurse call, and scheduling solutions. It is recognized as a top Must-See LA Tech Office, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, and one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2015, 2016, and 2017. TigerConnect currently has over 120 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.