Data from Second Measure drives core strategic decisions for our clients: how to invest multi-billion dollar portfolios, how to allocate nine-figure marketing budgets, and how to prioritize large partnerships and acquisitions.
We’re looking for an extraordinary executive assistant. You’ll act as partner to our founders, Mike and Lillian — helping them manage an increasingly complex day-to-day, and taking things off their plate so they can focus on growing the business. You’ll look after them so they can look after our team.
This is a varied and open-ended role. We’re experiencing tremendous growth, so needs will constantly evolve, but with this comes the opportunity to play a huge part in the success of our company.
In this role, you’ll:
- Proactively manage the founders’ day-to-day.
- Own the founders’ calendars, inboxes, and travel plans.
- Be the first line of contact with senior-level clients, partners, and investors.
- Develop a deep understanding of what we’re trying to accomplish, and find creative ways to help us do it.
- Work alongside a truly extraordinary team.
- You have prior experience in an operational or administrative role.
- You're proactive, affable, unflappable, quick-learning/adaptable, and great with words.
- You're incredibly attentive to detail and well-organized.
- You have experience with G Suite and can pick up new systems quickly.
- You have a genuine desire to help those around you.
Working at Second Measure:
- Flexible work from home and paid time off policies
- Medical, dental and vision benefits; plus a generous parental leave policy (up to 12 weeks paid leave, up to 1 year total leave)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits