Join our customer success team and touch over a million patient lives a year!
We are a small team that is already making a huge impact in the lives of patients, nurses and doctors we work with. All of us are passionate about using technology to solve BIG problems. Better yet, faster and cheaper healthcare is the one of the biggest problems we face today.
What We're Building
Qventus uses a hospital’s data along with proprietary external data signals to help managers proactively manage day-to-day operations. Qventus' algorithms analyze hospital data along important operational and clinical metrics, allowing hospital staff to both monitor operational performance and automatically diagnose operational issues in real time. In addition, Qventus' machine-learning based forecasting techniques enable hospitals to predict patient volumes and optimally allocate resources – such as staff, beds, and rooms – to meet this demand. These insights are delivered to staff in the workflows with which they are already accustomed.
The Integration Analyst, working with the Integration Manager, will lead and execute the most critical component of our deployment process - data integration and validation. Our software depends on reliable, real-time data from our clients. You will work closely with hospital IT staff and Qventus customer success teams to select an appropriate integration strategy, build necessary interfaces on the Qventus side, and validate proper receipt and ingestion of data feeds. You will have the opportunity to shape future approaches and best practices for integration.
- Ability to create and maintain integrations of the Qventus platform with client EHR systems
- Combination of exposure to integration with an eagerness to learn new technical skills that extend beyond the traditional interface
- Strong interpersonal skills; in particular, ability to work collaboratively with client IT teams
- Participation in the complete software development life cycle
- SQL experience preferred
- HL7 literacy
- Linux and scripting language proficiency
- EHR implementation and support experience preferred
- A passion for fixing our healthcare system
To be a good fit for the company, candidates should have these intangibles...
- Ready and eager to pick up new skills as needed
- Ready to ‘step outside’ it's role to help teammates
- Highly dependable and detail oriented
- Has 'by any means necessary' determination
- Passionate individuals who believe in the power of technology to improve healthcare
Qventus is an AI-based software company based in Mountain View, California. Our software solutions deliver continuous operational improvement to hospitals in real-time, by closing the gap between data and action. Impacts include improved financial performance, enhanced patient experience, and reduced clinician burnout.
Much like an air traffic control, the Qventus solution is constantly analyzing hospital data and knows exactly what’s going on in any given moment. The platform anticipates operational issues and implications before they occur; it then goes beyond typical analytics solutions by offering immediate and accurate recommendations for course-corrections. These recommendations are directed to appropriate frontline team members in the form of a simple and personalized “nudge”. Team members can break down silos and work together to make better decisions and address issues in real-time. With machine learning, the system immediately adapts to any environment and gets smarter with every interaction. As a result, hospital operations are proactively and continuously improved without burdening the frontline teams.