- Hands-on experience with managing AWS and cloud infrastructure scaling to hundreds of nodes. Ideally, AWS Certified Dev Ops
- Experience managing infrastructure cost and cloud spend
- Hands on experience with implementation and management of complex virtualized environments
- Extensive knowledge of software build, test and deploy processes using Git, Docker/containers
- Deep understanding of large-scale data systems and data pipelines including managing NoSQL, SQL and HDFS/Hadoop clusters
- Has prior experience with security and data privacy compliance standards like SOC 2, GDPR etc.
- Operate (Provisioning, Deployment, Manage) Legion AWS Services
- Implement disaster recovery plans
- Build tools for deployment, monitoring, metrics, logging and operations. - Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Manages Release deployments (Continuous delivery and deployment)