Friendly, efficient and truly cares about employee morale and happiness. Can handle a fast-paced, high energy office environment like a pro. A team player.
- General office management
- Taking the initiative to make the office a fun, comfortable, and productive place to work.
- Cultivating the company culture; plan events, happy hours, celebrate milestones and help make Legion an awesome place to work.
- Coordinate and maintain a cadence of monthly projects for the CEO
- Scheduling and administrative support for the executive leadership team
- Miscellaneous projects such as organizing materials, office improvement and other day-to-day operations
- Business operations administrative support
- Fielding correspondence coming into the main company inbox and phone line.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Rock-solid reliability and dependability.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Start-up experience a must
Compensation includes competitive pay & benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)