Ensuring our customer's success is the absolute number one task in Mist. This role is a smokejumper who goes the extra mile to make sure customers are wildly successful. We are looking for a person who communicates well with customers, understand their questions and solves complex technical issues. In this role, you will quickly become the subject matter expert in Enterprise WiFi and Location. Depending on bandwidth, the ideal candidate may be asked to execute feature testings, which allows her/him to grow in multiple engineering aspects.
- Triage and Resolve Customer Support Escalations from multiple inbound channels
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Provide technical updates to the team
- Weekend oncall rotation (paid) to handle urgent customer tickets.
- BA/BS/MS in EECS or related discipline.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess the technical aspects of a problem
Preferred Experience Level
- 2 ~ 8 years
Desired Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities