The Accounts Payable Manager will oversee all Accounts Payable processes from petty cash to expense reports to account reconciliation. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills as well as an ability to think analytically. They have attention to detail and an eye for accuracy in all facets of their job. They are able to manage themselves as well as an Accounts Payable team. The core job responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing a team of accounting employees including recruiting, hiring, and monitoring daily workflow
- Negotiating with vendors to receive better terms and discounts to increase company profit and avoid unnecessary finance charges
- Automating any manual accounting and financial reporting or analysis with accounting software
- Acting as a liaison for the accounting department to solve accounts payable disputes
- Completing month-end closing reviews, procedures and corrections as needed.
- Managing Global AP and Expense Report processing workflows
- Properly capturing VAT payments
- Approving new vendors and reconciling individual vendor accounts
- Implementing a PO system that will incorporate into currently company workflows
- 5+ years Accounts Payable experience required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience with AvidXchange
- Prior experience managing a team
- Familiarity with Netsuite preferred
- Must be a self-starter
- Successful at collaboration and working in a team environment
- Must be an Excel wizard
Why Work for Avetta:
- Avetta believes in taking a holistic approach to compensation. We’re offering a competitive base salary, bonus and or commission structure.
- We’ve also taken it a step further to include more management training to help you grow into the leader you may want to be. We are growing extremely fast so we always have openings available internally.
- Our benefits are meant to take care of you and the ones you care about most:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness and Accident
- Legal and Identity Theft
- Teladoc, Pharmacy Discount, Health Advocate
- Joyable: Digital Mental Health Solution
- Pet Insurance: We love our fur babies!
- We do a 4% match on your 401k with no vesting period
- $1,000 annual Employee Tuition and Continuing Education reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Flexible work arrangements
- Company lunches and parties
- and much more!
But more than anything, you'll love the team here at Avetta. There's a lot of unique things companies do these days to attract talent, and while these things are great, they aren't what retains employees. We believe in open communication and treating our employees with respect. We bet you'd be hard pressed to find a better culture.