The Executive Team is growing at Avetta and we need to hire a mid-level executive admin to support our C-suite team. This candidate will support the Chief Client Officer, SVP Supplier Operations, CFO, CTO, and VP Corporate Controller.
Objectives & Deliverables:
Executive Calendar: Travel & Expense
- Manage daily calendar for C-Suite executive team. This includes scheduling weekly 1:1 with direct reports and important meetings.
- Book all necessary travel 5-days in advance including hotel and transportation
- Process all Travel & Expense reports semi-monthly for each C-Suite executive
- Schedule candidate and interview schedules for key positions
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked and interviewers are aware of interview schedule
- Book candidate travel, hotel, and transportation as needed
- Process T&E on behalf of candidate
- Own and make changes to powerpoint presentation as needed. This may include monthly BOD reporting, strategic initiatives presentations, etc.
- Print and collate presentations as needed – binding, etc.
- With the direction of the executive, send email and communicate with Executive’s direct report.
- Be the point person for all company related catering for Orem office
- Order breakfast/lunch for Exec meetings
- Light facilities management – ordering office suppliers, maintaining and cleaning after conference rooms, unloading suppliers as needed, managing all deliveries and mail. Stock all kitchen with snacks, drinks, etc.
- Ensure all mail is delivered to rightful recipient
- Collaborate with Global Executive Administrator on facilities need by each regional location
Education, Skills & Abilities
- Must have 5+ years supporting staff of executives
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be solid and strong at using PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- 3+ years writing communications on behalf of Executives
- Strong vendor mgmt. experience