• Reviews certificates of insurance against insurance requirements set by client within 24-48-hours
• Send rejection emails to contractors based on requirements
• Follows up with contractors on rejected policies via phone and email within 24-48 hours.
• Communicates with insurance agents to obtain correct insurance information.
• Handles CSR insurance concerns
• Opens and sorts insurance certificates mailed to the insurance team
• Uploads insurance certificates sent electronically
• Completes Quality Assurance and provide detailed analysis
• Effective with interpreting insurance verbiage, i.e. Endorsements, coverages, limitations, etc.
• Attention to Detail- Analyzing all information relevant to come up with the best solution and solve problems.
• Communication Skills- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Calm under pressure- Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
• Ability to work in a team- Thrives in a team environment and works well with others. Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
• Adaptability/Flexibility- Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
• Some College preferred
• At least 2 years of experience within the insurance industry
• Working knowledge of the Avetta Organizer products and services is a plus
• 2+ years of Customer Service experience
• Experience with Commercial Liability Insurance (Property and Casualty lines), Workers Compensation, and International policies coverages