Demos – 25+
RFP’s/RFI’s – 4+
Sales Contracts signed that SE was involved in – 5 +
Sales Quota – As per described in Sales Commission Plan
External NPS – Positive Net Promoter Score for Client/Prospect Relationships
Internal NPS – Positive Net Promoter Score for Internal Teams
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct discovery calls and qualify prospects with Regional Sales Managers/Strategic Account Managers.
- Research and understand the prospect or Client company that you are presenting to.
- Strategize with Field Sales to drive sales of product offerings.
- Clearly articulate functions and features to the following audiences: C-Level, HSE, Risk and Procurement.
- Develop relationships with prospects, customers, Field Sales and other internal teams.
- Understand what the sales team has in their pipeline at all times.
- Attend and participate in Weekly Sale Pipeline calls.
- Complete all incoming RFP’s/RFI’s.
- Work closely with Field Sales, Marketing and Product teams to complete final RFP and submit on their behalf.
- Maintain internal RPF database.
- Act as a liaison between prospect/client and internal product team. Report enhancement requests as well as any bugs that need to be addressed.
- Conduct external facing webinars to both prospects and clients.
- Willingness to travel 40 – 50% of the time.
- Previous field experience in one or more of Avetta’s core verticals.
- Respond quickly to incoming e-mails and phone calls.
- Ability to prioritize and time manage.
- Active listener.
- Pull from on the job experience to tell stories and relate the prospect/client.
- Provide weekly summary of activities to manager.
- Flexibility to occasionally work during evenings and weekends (as needed).
- Ability to educate and train other internal employees on new functionality and how to demo the Avetta solution to prospects/clients.
- Perform other assignments as directed.
- Minimum of 5 -7 years of experience in a pre-sales role selling SaaS software.
- Bachelor’s degree required and minimum 7 - 10 years experience.
- Computer Science
- General Business
- HSE, Risk Management or Procurement experience, desired
- Lead or management experience desired
- Ability to create and present information/data analysis results that is informative and understandable
- Experience with technical writing, investigations, CAPA system, procedure development, QA operations system, and QC analysis is required.
- Proficiency in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Web Conferencing Software (e.g. Zoom, Webex or Go To Meeting), and JIRA.
- Ability to use various presentation software at Client sites.