The Client Support Specialist is the first point of contact for client support requests and provides just-in-time product education, training and Tier 1 research. This position will service all clients using our web-based software, business intelligence, and scoring products.
- Manage client support tickets, including prioritizing, researching, resolving and assigning requests to appropriate team members.
- Track progress and completion of support requests, documenting resolution of incidents and communicating with clients throughout the support process.
- Create, update, and maintain process documentation and training materials for internal and external use.
- Monitor all support inquiry channels including the support request/service system, phone/voicemail and email.
- Using automated service desk tools, actively monitor support request tickets, including but not limited to reporting on request type, status, priority, turnaround time and other relevant metrics.
- Conduct research for Account Manager(s), as requested.
Competencies for success:
- Diplomatically manage client relationships and expectations.
- Be calm under urgent or stressful conditions.
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision.
- Highly motivated with strong leadership skills.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Analytical with the ability to problem solve
- Process and detail-oriented.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical users
- 1-3 years’ experience in a role supporting software systems (application support)
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Atlassian
- Minimum of 1 year experience with ticket and project tracking systems
- Experience with basic SQL commands required.
- This position is based in Boise, ID.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.