The Sr Client Implementation Manager is responsible for the successful implementation of VisitPay’s solution suite with our large health system clients. This person serves as the functional and subject matter expert during the implementation process. This is considered a business role. The Sr Client Implementation Manager should not only excel at building client trust and managing the client projects and expectations, but also have extensive experience in a business process function for ERP or large software implementations.
- Facilitate discussions with key client revenue cycle management and technical resource and VisitPay implementation team members throughout the implementation
- Build a phased implementation plan that accounts for scope, timing of deliverables, and availability of client and VisitPay resources
- Deliver on the implementation plan through the management of VisitPay implementation and product resources and working with client designated resources
- Educate key client stakeholders about the functionality and business/data process of our solution suite and integration with their client systems
- Facilitate discussions with the client to understand their current revenue cycle business/data requirements, processes and workflows
- Develop go-forward joint business/data processes and workflows
- Identify and develop a solution for gaps between current functionality of our solutions suite and the client’s business requirements, current processes, and system capabilities
- Work with the VisitPay technical implementation resources to optimally configure the VisitPay solution suite and client and system interactions
Competencies for success:
- Advanced ability to problem solve, with the ability to think quickly and implement plans/structure for accomplishing established goals
- Ability to understand the needs of, communicate and collaborate with senior-level stakeholders and cross-functional team members to establish mutual win-wins
- Develop optimal business processes that consider business requirements and system and organizational capabilities and timeframes
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and lead a high performing team
- Ability to deal diplomatically with – and win the trust and respect of – clients and team members
- Ability to adapt, work in a fast-paced, changing business environment; and be flexible when need and able to continue performing work responsibilities despite changing situations or ambiguity
- Ability to understand how client applications work and how they can integrate with VisitPay’s products
- Ability to analyze, find solutions, and make recommendations to clients, management, and technical specialists
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, communication or related field
- 5+ years’ ERP/software implementation experience in a business process or project leader role
- Minimum of 3-5 years of client executive-level-facing responsibilities
- Experience in managing and leading implementation managers
- Healthcare or financial services industry experience strongly preferred
- This position is based in Boise, ID. Relocation assistance may be provided.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.
VisitPay is a well-funded start-up in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closing with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with a much improved and friendly billing experience.
Located in beautiful Boise, Idaho, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits and equity appreciation rights, as well as a work/life balance suited to enjoy the beautiful landscape Idaho provides.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.