Senior iOS Developer
San Francisco, CA, US
Apply for the
- r closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Engage and participate in external developer meet-ups and events to promote Udemy’s engineering brand as a great place to work. Give tech talks or organize developer panels.
- Has released one or two medium to large scale consumer facing applications on iTunes App Store
- Solid understanding of the iOS platform
- Knowledge and experience in Swift and Obj-C programming languages, OOD and component architecture
- Experienced with SDK features like CoreData, StoreKit, AVPlayer, push notifications, deep linking, etc
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, UI testing, automation and code reviews.
- Familiarity with common 3rd party libraries for networking, ORM, analytics, crash reporting, etc
- Experienced with consuming REST APIs and OAuth
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products and high maintainable code that meet business requirements
- Shown success as an individual contributor. Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Follows the latest trends in iOS development and evangelize them in the team
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
- Having an active Github profile