Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted one of the best places to work in NYC.
Button’s mission is to build a better way to do business in mobile. Today, we work with some of the largest and most interesting businesses in the world, to connect consumers with what they want at the tap of a button. We build with the consumer experience in mind, and we have a reputation for paving the future of mobile and enjoying the road to get there.
As the Vice President of Brand Sales & Development you will design and execute Button’s Brand & Retailer acquisition and growth strategy. You will be responsible for creating and growing revenue for our brands and the publishers that work with them. You will secure and nurture a strong network of merchant & brand relationships that encompass hundreds of the world's largest ecommerce and mobile companies. You will be the Brand & Retailer voice and market expert to accelerate Button’s position as the world’s leading mobile partnership platform. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams including Product, Engineering, and Partner Success to deliver exceptional products, features, and revenue generating collateral to Button prospects and clients.
As Vice President of Brand Sales & Development you will also lead and grow our Brand revenue teams. You will serve as a coach to the team, guiding both individual career growth discussions and supervising successful delivery of revenue-oriented KPIs. You will continue to foster a culture of curiosity, process, and a sense of urgency within the team. You will set challenging goals for yourself and your team - contributing to the achievement of company revenue, growth, and profitability goals.
AS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF BRAND SALES & DEVELOPMENT YOU WILL:
- Define, build, and oversee Button’s brand & retailer partnership strategy, sales process, and playbooks to acquire new and grow existing partnerships across existing and new verticals - including, but not limited to Travel, Retail, On Demand Services, Loyalty and so on...
- Lead and grow a team of sales and account management professionals to achieve peak performance and revenue goals
- Build and scale a post-launch process and strategy that optimizes relationships and revenue
- Track, report and forecast opportunities accurately and provide company-wide transparency. Your team will ensure that everyone at Button has consistent and quantified understanding of whether we're delivering on our performance promises
- Forge a strong collaboration with our Product and Product Marketing teams to build a better product. As the voice of our brands & retailers, your team will be an essential stakeholder in prioritizing our product roadmap
- Be the Brand & Retailer voice and market expert to accelerate Button’s position as the world’s leading mobile partnership platform
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Demonstrated success and experience in direct and strategic sales as well as strategic account management for enterprise platforms and admirable brands
- A proven track record of managing and scaling high performing sales and account management teams
- A deep network of senior marketing and technology executives at enterprise and brand companies
- A rigorous playbook on how to successfully engage with enterprise prospects in order to establish a long-term, profitable partnership
- A proven track record of success, achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- Tijs van Santen , CRO: Tijs is the Chief Revenue Officer of Button. With more than a decade of international sales leadership experience, Tijs joined Button from marketing technology platform Impact Radius, where he served as CRO and helped deliver over 1000% revenue growth.
- Dennis O'Reilly, Partnership Development Manager: Dennis works with top merchants, helping them unlock innovative mobile partnerships to drive user growth. Dennis went to Wisconsin, the "Harvard of the Middle West," before a brief stint as a "reporter." In between dodging wedding party invites, Dennis can be found working his way *glacially* through Time magazine's 100 best novels list.
- Chloe Barritault, Director of Sales Operations. With almost a decade of international sales engineering and sales enablement experiences. Fun fact: Chloe was originally born in the country side of France (between Bordeaux and Paris) and has lived in London UK, Santa Barbara California and moved to New York City recently!
- Gabriella Porrino, Partner Success Manager. Gabriella works for and with our partners to ensure they are getting the most value (and joy!) out of our platform. In her spare time, Gabriella bikes around NYC in search of tacos and/or vegan desserts.
Our team values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.