Plaid’s mission is to enable innovation within financial services through best-in-class technology. Using our API platform, businesses can seamlessly interact with consumer financial data to improve their user conversion, better assess risk, and reduce fraud. Our customers range from major fintech startups such as Wealthfront and Stripe to Fortune 500 enterprises such as Capital One and American Express. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised over $50M of capital from major venture capital firms such as New Enterprise Associates as well global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs. Over the past year, we have grown revenues 300% YoY while maintaining strong unit economics.
The Growth team at Plaid combines deep technical, product, and industry knowledge to help our customers build and scale amazing applications. We believe that the way consumers and businesses interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years.
You will be responsible for working directly with developers to help them create the applications that will achieve this vision. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will work with them on all stages of integrations, scaling, product expansion, and account management.
What you'll do
- Create resources and answer technical questions as developers begin to work with Plaid
- Build product and integration plans with customers and ensure success in the applications they launch
- Serve as the primary point of interaction with our customers as they scale
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
What excites us
- A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.