Plaid’s mission is to enable innovation within financial services through best-in-class technology. Using our API platform, businesses can seamlessly interact with consumer financial data to improve their user conversion, better assess risk, and reduce fraud. Our customers range from major fintech startups such as Betterment and Stripe to Fortune 500 enterprises such as American Express. Founded in 2012, Plaid has raised over $50M of capital from major venture capital firms such as New Enterprise Associates as well global financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs. Over the past year, we have grown revenues 300% YoY while maintaining strong unit economics.
Our sales team at Plaid combines deep product and industry knowledge and is focused on bringing Plaid to an ever-broadening set of businesses. Our thesis is that every company in financial services can benefit from better financial technology, and that many industries that don't currently consider themselves to be FinTech actually are. You'll be the one helping us achieve this vision. As a New Business Associate, you'll manage inbound leads and be the first point of contact for most new companies we work with. You'll run the full sales cycle and will work closely with our product, engineering, and growth teams to help customers launch and scale their applications.
What you'll do
- Manage inbound leads and outbound campaigns—and serve as the primary point of contact for new customers
- Help new developers get started with Plaid and answer questions about our products
- Identify the most promising developers and verticals to help us grow
- Work with our product and engineering teams to integrate customer and product feedback
What we're looking for
- Experience working with customers and explaining technical products
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs
We'd love to hear from you! Apply via our jobs API (below) or send us a note at email@example.com. Please include a resume, LinkedIn, and a short description of your relevant background and interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.