About the company
Capillary's technology solutions help businesses get ahead of the digital evolution and stay 'Always Consumer Ready'. The experience platform integrates Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make it easy for brands to get deep understanding and insights into their consumers, engage consumers through personalised 1:1 communication, provide easy and connected cross-channel commerce experiences and build loyalty to reward and retain their best consumers.
Over 300 marquee brands across 30+ countries, including Pizza Hut, VF Brands, Walmart, Al-Futtaim, KFC, Starbucks, Madura Garments, Courts and Samsung, trust Capillary to enable easy and seamless consumer experiences. With over 300 million consumers and 25,000 stores on the platform, Capillary is Asia’s leading SaaS product company. Over 700 Capillary associates across 11 global offices are continually innovating to find new ways for brands to make their consumers lives easier, and experiences memorable.
Founded in 2008, Capillary is backed by Warburg Pincus, Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, and American Express Ventures.
For more information, visit www.capillarytech.com
About the role
Front End Developer
Role & Responsibility
· Contribute to the overall architecture design and specification of next generation Social interface of our CRM platform.
· Focus on scalability and building robust scalable systems using the cutting edge developments in Social Networks.
· Taking ownership and initiatives in building innovative products providing seamless experience to the end user.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Prior experience of 1 to 5 yrs in developing complex and responsive user interfaces.
· Strong Coding skills with Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and MVC design patterns/frameworks are a must.
· Expertize in Twitter Bootstrap, Naming Conventions, Coding Standards, SASS and LESS.
· Knowledge in LAMP stack and Linux based deployments of web applications is a plus
· BTech MTech/MS in CS from top institutions like IIT, NIT, BITS or equivalent engineering colleges
· Energetic, driven, self-starter with high levels of initiative.
· Thrive in a start-up, fast paced, competitive environment.
· Active participation in company and department activities like, Recruitment, Knowledge Collaboration (Tech Talks etc.)