MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM. Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
We are looking for an extraordinary director of product to lead and build out MobileIron Access which is a part of MobileIron’s portfolio of security products. MobileIron Access ensures only verified users, using compliant endpoints and sanctioned apps connect to enterprise services in the easiest and most secure manner.
What you will be doing..
- Technically lead the Access vision, the actionable roadmap, and communications within and outside the organization
- Work with cross-functional teams (engineering, UX, marketing, support, quality assurance and sales) to deliver high-quality products on-time
- High customer engagement and focus to ensure product success and driving innovation
- Ensuring and communicating that return on investment is correctly balanced with innovation - driving business growth while taking into account strategy and market impact
- Travel as required
Who you are..
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Strong experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) or Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) technologies
- EMM and mobility experience is a huge plus
- Proven track record of establishing credibility with technically skilled teams and delivering products or SaaS services to the enterprise
- You make data driven decisions, you validate those assumptions and adapt rapidly
- Get personally invested and involved in driving cross functional alignment, execution, and results
- Solid communicator, a great listener valuing input from all parties before committing to a course of action
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.