At MobileIron, we live on the edge of what is and what can be. As a market leader for the past 8 years, our products create new ways for people to get work done by embracing mobile devices and cloud applications. We’re opening new routes to market, capturing budget normally given to traditional IT spend. A key part of our success is our thriving development and go-to-market relationships with Apple, Google, Samsung and Microsoft. With these alliances, we are rapidly transforming the way our customers around the world get business done.
We’re looking for an experienced partner enablement manage to join the Business and Corporate Development team. The partner enablement manager is responsible for growing joint pipeline through enablement programs for MobileIron’s key strategic partners. They will ensure our Operating System (OS) partners’ “Business to Business” sales and technical teams understand MobileIron’s value proposition as a Mobile and Cloud Security and Management solution and have the knowledge and skills they need to identify opportunities and value of selling with MobileIron.
This key member of the team will become expert on our products selling proposition based our support for Apple and Google platforms. As a critical role on the Business and Corporate Development team, they will be required to have a good mix of abilities that include: the ability to understand and explain multiple products’ value propositions and integration capabilities, an ability to be a persuasive public speaker and solution evangelist, and a desire to drive significant growth in our business.
Are you first in line for the latest Apple product? Are you turning your lights using Siri or Google? Do you like to show your friends how to use the the latest app you downloaded? Regardless of your personal device preference, as the Partner Enablement manager you will work with some of the smartest and most passionate teams in the enterprise sales today.
We are looking for you to bring your unique blend of product understanding, passion for challenging business status quo, and strong desire to work with and enable partners. Your work will create a strong understanding and preference for MobileIron solutions with these strategic partners and customers. Together with Apple and Google sellers, you will generate new business as we break into new spaces and markets with them.
What you’ll be doing…
- Being a trusted adviser to partners on MobileIron solutions and value proposition
- Design and execute training and enablement programs
- Create and publishing training material on MobileIron and Partner use cases, success stories, joint solution and proposition.
- Evangelize and train our strategic partners and MobileIron sales teams on new MobileIron solutions, their features, and value
- Assist with demo scripts
- Establish and build excellent relationships across the Apple, Google GTM organizations
- Understand our partners’ businesses and go-to-market strategies
- Develop track and report success metrics
- Advocate for partner solutions within MobileIron Sales and SE teams
Who you are...
- Driven by the satisfaction of helping colleagues and customers adopt new technology, products and solutions.
- You are fascinated by the way mobile platforms and apps are changing the how we work. And you are aware of the basic tenants of security required to enable businesses to use these platforms.
- You are an outstanding voice amongst your peers, and you are passionate about engaging audiences - sharing what you know in person, in blogs, in presentations.
What you’ve done…
- 3+ years of experience in pre or post sales, partner or developer enablement or management role
- Experience working with partners or in sales enablement a plus
- Exemplary presentation skills and a passion for facilitating enablement and account planning discussions
- An understanding of the mobility and business application solutions and technologies
- Attention to detail, execution oriented with the ability to work around obstacles, accomplish tasks, and drive decisions
- Ability to operate with little oversight and to drive excitement and consensus across variety of MobileIron technology partner teams
- Travel – Travel required 30%, primarily in the US
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.