MobileIron is the secure foundation of modern work. Think of the way you work today and how important the safety of your data has become. With today’s distributed workforce, for us to stay productive, it’s imperative that we can access our devices and data safely, anytime, anywhere. MobileIron provides that peace of mind to organizations and their employees – an always-on secure and convenient access, no matter what device you use or where you are. Chosen by over 17,000 global enterprises, MobileIron is the leading standalone Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Unified Endpoint Management provider (UEM).
Following a 7-year leadership position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for EMM, in 2018, MobileIron was also recognized as a leader in Gartner’s inaugural Magic Quadrant for UEM.
Are you excited about winning in cloud, security, and mobility? We are looking for passionate people to help us build the next chapter of MobileIron. Join us as we rapidly innovate to meet the needs of our growing customer base.
Access team is looking for a talented engineering leader to lead multiple scrum teams as we scale the Access solution through global adoption. You will be working closely with engineering and product leadership in Mountain View, CA along with your peers in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
- Translate high-level product requirements into actionable stories and schedule them across multiple scrum teams.
- Partner with Cloud delivery & operations teams to maintain a highly available cloud service
- Work with Sustaining & Customer Success teams to handle escalations and understand customer use cases to improve story definition and R&D feedback. You will do RCAs for customer-found defects and production issues, including upgrades.
- Coach the scrum teams to follow MobileIron’s Agile practice and ensure high level of productivity and predictability by using data-driven decisions
- Coach engineering leads to pre-groom and groom epics and stories.
- Partner with QE leadership to ensure high quality, performance and scalability, and help tune the CI/CD pipeline
- Conduct architecture, design & code reviews
- Jump in as needed and get your hands dirty at any level - be it coding, code reviews, design, or architecture
- Unblock your teams from dependencies with remote teams by building strong relationships with your peer Release, Product & Engineering Managers
- Build trust with each individual in your team, and coach them towards their career goals, do annual performance reviews, hire and staff teams appropriately
- Communicate to the team on a consistent basis to ensure they are aligned to team, product and organizational goals
- Travel occasionally to meet customers, peer teams,Engineering and Product leadership
Your Past Experience & Future Success…
You have extensive experience in the role of an Engineering Leader in a mid-size software engineering organization, with some time in a startup. In that role, you were building a product in Cloud/SaaS or Security solutions ideally for large enterprise customers.
- Proven experience building AWS/GCP/Azure SaaS applications for enterprises, ideally in Identity, Systems Management, Security, Analytics, Mobility or related domains
- Skilled in developing backend applications/services in Java/Linux environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills, especially in a multicultural environment
- 10+ year experience with 5+ years in a hands-on developer, lead or architect role
- 5+ year engineering management experience leading 15+ people with agile teams across time-zones