We are looking for a driven product manager to help us take IFTTT to the next level. This is a great opportunity to join a nimble, collaborative, and wildly creative team and craft delightful products that have a huge impact. With over 15 million users around the world, IFTTT empowers people to unlock remarkable experiences by connecting information.
What you will do:
- Research user needs and market opportunities to develop strategy and define requirements for your team’s product roadmap.
- Set clear product direction based on customer research and performance data.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to develop and ship features.
- Work with data science and engineering teams to articulate clear metrics for measuring the impact of the features you ship.
- Partner with the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to develop thoughtful go to market strategies.
What we are looking for:
- Love and appreciation for particularly well-designed products.
- Curiosity about new technologies and big ideas about what the future of technology could look like.
- Deep understanding and empathy for users.
- Pride in product craft reflected in everything from great product ideas, to clearly written product specs and concise communication.
- Comfort with and previous success working in a fast-growing startup.
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or a related role.
- Experience in developing internet and software products.
Bonus if you have:
- An engineering background or experience managing highly technical backend, API, or SDK products.
Benefits and Perks:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you will regularly engage with our senior leadership
- Competitive compensation
- Health (medical, dental & vision), commuter & 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Dog-friendly office