Apply for the
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Works on Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Reliability & Maintainability (R&M) program test and evaluation planning and execution
- Analyzes ILS/R&M program management
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, investigates, researches, or applies logistics, maintenance, acquisition, or financial data and information.
- Develops, modifies, prepares, or validates documentation in relation to automated logistics or maintenance data reporting systems, and management information systems.
Required Qualifications & Skill sets
- CA or Masters in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics are preferred major fields
- MBA from a reputed would be added advantage.
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Advanced knowledge of Excel