Founded by thought leaders of Cisco’s IronPort solutions, our mission is to build new internet scale data driven security solutions that eliminate email as a channel for cyber attacks and enable businesses and consumers to interact safely.
Agari is trusted by leading Fortune 1000 companies, including 6 of the top 10 banks and 5 of the world’s leading social media networks, as well as Government Agencies, to protect their organizations, partners, customers and citizens from advanced email phishing attacks.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Agari is backed by Alloy Ventures, Battery Ventures, First Round Capital, Greylock Partners, Norwest Venture Partners, ScaleVP, and now Goldman Sachs.
Your Future Role
Agari seeks a Territory Account Manager to drive Agari’s business forward in the marketplace. As a critical hire in a dynamic startup, you will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing Agari’s customer base and business. You are the influencer and will drive strategic direction to ensure our customer’s success. This is an extraordinary, career-making opportunity reporting to the RVP of Sales, West.
As a member of the Agarian Sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring net new key accounts throughout your geographic region. You will work closely with Marketing, Partners, Sales Development, and Pre-Sales to qualify and manage the sales pipeline. This also requires positioning a high-level value proposition with Executives and driving sales engagements across net new customer stakeholders. The position will require moderate travel within your assigned geographic region.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- High team collaboration with Sales Development, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Channel Sales, and Sales Operations.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure.
- Work to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs during the Sales Process.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- Keep all notes and account activity up to date in Salesforce.
- Maintain and update account plans and other relevant sales documents.
Your Keys to Success
- At least 3-7 years of experience required in a direct and indirect (Partners) sales role.
- Experience selling Enterprise Security software and/or SaaS solutions in complex environments.
- Proven record of closing and managing business in the Bay Area Geo + Mid-Market accounts
- History of establishing and building successful C level relationships with CSO’s, CISO’s, IT Security, and IT Messaging leadership.
- 3+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization.
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns.
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization.
- Experience leveraging and interacting with Inside Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers in the Security industry + Rockies Region
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- BS or BA degree
Why we're a great place to work
Agari has headlined major media outlets including Forbes and CNET. Agari’s customers include the world’s largest banks, eCommerce sites, and social networks. Leveraging partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!, Aol and others, Agari customers protect their clients and brands from abuse in the email channel. Join the team that is protecting the world from the next generation of cyber-attacks!
- Won Best Places to Work 2018
- Fast-growing cyber security start-up –Won the best Email Security Solution 2018
- Competitive benefits package -equity included!
- Hard working people with a lively office environment
- Weekly company events – lunches, social happenings, etc (We like to have fun too!)