Modsy is a fast-growing SF-based startup that allows customers to virtually see available furniture from retailers in renderings that are designed in the customer's actual 3d room. We are intersecting design and technology, that is being brought to life by a diverse and talented team of engineers, artists, designers, and creators. This is a tech position for Interior Designers in our Portland office.
This opportunity is an entry level/junior designer position for candidates who want to be part of a startup changing the ID world.
We are looking for full-time stylists.
Must have excellent communication and organization to keep track of projects and meet hard deadlines, as well as work well in team environments.
Responsibilities include styling and floor planning customer spaces according to customer notes. You will be using our proprietary styling tool to suggest layouts, make product recommendations and optimize lighting and cameras for beautiful designs.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred background in Interior Design, Art History, or Architecture
• Retail furniture design experience
• Flexibility with working for a fast-paced tech startup
• Relevant interior design work experience
• Must be able to work in the US
• Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
• E-Styling experience preferred
• Technically savvy - Have experience with Auto-CAD, SketchUp, etc.