As Head of Marketing Analytics, you will join the leadership team of the Growth/Marketing organization at Grove, and will work collaboratively with the other functional teams (Acquisition, Retention, Optimization and Content & Community) to support and enable growth for the company through use of data and analytics.
In simple terms, your job is ensuring that all levels of the Growth organization are consistently making high-quality decisions that are backed by data.
To do this, you will have four primary areas of responsibility:
- Provide the Acquisition team with reliable and insightful data on customer acquisition, media cost, media mix, attribution and expected customer retention so they can acquire more of the right kind of customers.
- Provide the Retention team with reliable data and actionable insights on customer engagement and campaign performance across messaging channels and the website.
-Partner with Data Scientists & Data Engineers to develop models that can increase the effectiveness of our acquisition & retention marketing, predict customer behavior, increase the accuracy of forecasts and performance reports, and/or increase the scalability of the Growth team.
- Build Marketing Data Infrastructure & Reporting that are adopted at all levels of the Growth organization and increase the team’s ability to forecast, report and optimize.
While you will be in an Analytics role, you will be highly accountable to specific company & team KPIs, which may shift over time depending on business priorities. You must feel comfortable making decisions with imperfect data, using quick & dirty analyses to prove hypotheses and thoughtfully prioritizing long-term investments vs short-term value.
Everyone who works here is nice, respects everyone else, works hard, and is good at their jobs. We've grew 4x in the past year, and plan on doing it again this year.
We also have:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options: shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & commuter benefits coverage
- Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
- Flexible Paid Time Off: we care most about results, not face time
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.